WHAT IS THE MASQUE MADE OF?
- Intraline’s Masques are made of biocellulose sheets instead of paper products, this helps to increase adherence onto your face as well as absorption. The masque has three main ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, and Snow Lotus extract; these together provide significant facial rejuvenation benefits you can add into your weekly skin routine and complements Intraline Lifestyle Aesthetics other treatments available like our Dermal Fillers. The masques are also enriched with powerful anti-ageing plant complexes, Oldenlandiae Herba, Pomegranate, Peony, Snow Lotus Extract, and Vitamin E that intensely moisturize, renew and rejuvenate the skin.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I BE USING THE MASQUE?
- We recommend using our masque weekly. Additionally. It is great to use directly after a Dermal Filler to PDO Thread Treatment.
WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID?
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is the skin’s key tool in retaining water, and its presence in the skin creates volume and elasticity. HA is a naturally occurring sugar found in virtually all species in the animal kingdom and in every tissue of the human body. Just a single gram of Hyaluronic Acid has the ability to hold up to six litres of water.
- The skin has three layers: The Epidermis, Dermis, and Subcutaneous. The Epidermis is the outer layer, containing cells that are continually renewed. The Dermis is the middle layer, containing Collagen (which provides support to the skin) and Elastin (which provides strength and flexibility). The Subcutaneous is the deepest layer of the skin, and has the job of supporting the two layers above it. HA is naturally found throughout all three layers of the skin. However, as you age, your skin cells renew themselves at a slower rate, providing less HA, Collagen, and Elastin, causing the skin to thin. In combination with external elements such as sun exposure, gravity, repetitive movement, diet, and stress, the skin loses volume, sags, and develops fine lines
WHAT IS NIACINAMIDE?
- Niacinamide is also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinamide. This water-soluble vitamin combines and works with the natural substances in your skin to help to improve the visible look of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, and a weakened surface
WHAT IS SNOW LOTUS EXTRACT?
- Extractions from a snow lotus is both natural and pure in its form. This product effectively delays skin aging and helps the skin absorb and lock in moisture. Ultimately, giving you long-lasting moisturize to help avoid dry and rough skin.
HOW DO I USE THE MASQUE?
- Clean and dry your face, remove the masque and unfold it to remove the protective layer. Then apply the masque gently to your face. You may need to adjust the masque so it contours to your face. Leave the masque on for 10-20 minutes to allow product to fully absorb into the skin. Once you remove the masque massage leftover material into the skin.
WHAT SKIN TYPE IS THE MOISTURIZER DESIGNED FOR?
- Intraline’s Restorative Moisturizer is formulated for all skin types, Intraline’s cream features high molecular density Hyaluronic Acid and Sea Buckthorn berry oil, which benefit skin elasticity, water retention, and hydration.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE THE RESTORATIVE MOISTURIZER?
- For best results, it is recommended that Intraline’s Restorative Moisturizer be applied to a clean face 1–2 times per day. Regular use may help reduce the effects of ageing due to environmental factors. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use and ensure one avoids contact with eyes.
WHAT IS SEA BUCKTHORN?
- Sea Buckthorn is known to aid in alleviating sunburns; healing wounds, including burns & cuts; treating acne, dermatitis, dry skin, eczema, and changes in skin colour; and for protecting mucus membranes. Sea Buckthorn Berries contain over 190 biologically active compounds. They have vitamins B1, B2, K, C (15 times more than an orange), A (3 times more than a carrot), E, and Folic Acid. Sea Buckthorn Berries have over 60 antioxidants and over 20 minerals. They are full of carotenoids, xanthophylls, phenolics, and flavonoids. Perhaps, one of their biggest benefits is their high concentrations of fatty acids including, Omega-3, 6, 9 and the rare Omega-7. Omega-7 fatty acid makes up approximately 40 percent of the berry and is typically only found in fish oil.
WHAT ARE CAROTENOIDS, XANTHOPHYLLS, PHENOLICS AND FLAVONOIDS?
- Carotenoids – Carotenoids act as antioxidants for the skin, they protect your skin from UV light exposure, and improve the tone and brightness of your skin and promote firmness.
- Xanthophylls – Xanthophylls are yellow pigments that occur widely in nature and are one of the two divisions of the carotenoid group. Xanthophylls stimulates collagen and elastin production which can help repair and regenerate the skin.
- Phenolics – Phenol is sometimes used in chemical peels as it is great to used to penetrate through layers of skin to get rid of old or damaged skin.
- Flavonoids – They are often responsible for the colors in many fruits, vegetables, and flowers. In plants, these pigments protect plants from environmental stress as they are potent antioxidants. Flavonoids are important in cosmetics as they provide strong antioxidant protection and protection from UV radiation for our skin.